This time, this place, misused, mistakes, too long, too late, who was I to make you wait, just one chance, just one breath, ust in case there's just one left, 'cause you know, you know, you know..

That I love you, I have loved you all along, and I miss you, Been far away for far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go, stop breathing if I don't see you anymore..

On my knees, I'll ask, last chance for one last dance, 'cause with you, I'd withstand, all of hell to hold your hand, I'd give it all, I'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up, 'cause you know, you know, you know..


That I love you, I have loved you all along, and I miss you, Been far away for far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go, stop breathing if I don't see you anymore..

So far away, Been far away for far too long, so far away, Been far away for far too long, but you know, you know, you know..

I wanted, I wanted you to stay, 'cause I needed, I need to hear you say,
That I love you

I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go...





Been far away for far too long...


This entry was posted on 20:56 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentarios ( Dime algo!! ):

    Saul_i_z_q dijo...

    ohh qe cancionmas wenitaaa. jajaja. oye como ago pa ponerme q soy seguidor tuyo?? xke mira: en mi blog me da la opcion d poner un gadget para q quien quiera se ponga de seguidor d mi blog. y en el tuyo pones a cuales sigues tú, pero no das opcion para q me ponga como seguidor tuyo jajaj q movidas verdad?

  1. ... on 11/11/09, 15:37