Bueno pues na... esto, cosas del cole.. jejeje.


Mulaaaaaaaaaaaan!! I write u today, I promised!! And today I didn't forgottt.. yeah!! ^^ Well, here is the photo of the worst, uhm, sorry, the best film ever.. Mulan... ¬¬

But you know I hate her.. and I hate the movie. The photo is great, isn't it?! LOL; that's the move I make when I'm trying to describe Mulan, because, in fact, I don't know anything more about Mulan... Well, I know that the best thing of the film is not Mulan, is..

....





...






...







...






....




MUSHUUUUU!!

Yesssss!! He is the best character in! the whole movieee!! He is just GREAT, and not Mulan... ¬¬' LOL.

Well, u told me that I had to write that I love u and that u are the best, so I write it, but u know is not true... ^^

Just joking.. u know I love u and u make my French clases not that boring.. Oughhh, I hate Miss Mullennn. LOL

Well, this pirate says goodbye! She has things to do... (like rest... LOL)


Arrr!!!



This entry was posted on 18:39 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarios ( Dime algo!! ):